Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Making Tracks

I have been around the block once or twice in my life. I have seen things that still to this day baffle my understanding of normal. I know, you are thinking, "Britt, you're not normal." Well, I've been thinking and I didn't fall asleep.
Do you realize that no matter what happens the weather in Tulsa during the Soul Winning Workshop is going to be...."different?" It gave the old saying "making tracks" a whole new meaning.
As we walked across the Tulsa State Fairgrounds from building to building last weekend we walked through rain, mud and snow. The rain was so heavy cars were leaving tracks in their wake. The mud was so thick in places the tracks were visible as you walked though it. Then, on Saturday, the snow came and talk about tracks. You didn't have to worry about not being able to follow them, they were very evident, the tracks that is.
Tracks are left by those who went before us. Some we follow others we try to ignore. We need to be responsible people and keep ourselves following the right set of tracks. I hope you are leaving tracks that are worth following.


May God Bless you and yours. I'll see you later!

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment