Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 16, 2015

My Special Friends

I love you. You are special. You are my friend and many times I felt as close to you as anyone else. When my times were tough and my heart broke you let me know you cared. You gave me a hug, a smile, a squeeze of the hand to let me know you really cared.

Other times you were the one in need of me and I hope that I have been there for you when you needed me. If not, I'm sorry.

If I overstepped the boundaries of friendship and may have taken you for granted or you may have felt that I manipulated you for my gain, I'm sorry.

You are not my mother or my father, you are not my wife or child.  What you are is my friend. And for that I am thankful. I need my friends and especially my spiritual family.

You are loved and appreciated. Thanks for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment