Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Cruise!

Well, let me start by saying that I never thought I would ever go on a cruise and that at first it did not appeal to me at all.  However, hind sight is 20 20 as they say!

It was great.  Everything about it was wonderful.  We traveled with two other couples from church and had more fun and relaxed more than I believe I have relaxed in years.  To lie in bed with the door to the balcony open so we could sleep to the sound of the ocean was more than I can describe.  Then on our second night out of port to stand on the deck of the Triumph Cruise liner and see nothing but water on any side was awesome.  It was also humbling.

I serve a God that has  allowed me to go half way around the world to Europe and Africa.  I have now been in the Yucatan of Mexico and I am so looking forward to going back.  I am so thankful to have had this opportunity.

Now, let me also say this.  I would never have done this on my own. My beautiful and loving wife made the decision to go on this cruise and set it all up.  She paid for it and planned it and I am so thankful that she did. It was great.  (In fact, when we got in the car to come home she immediately started looking for other cruises for next year. She is hooked.)

Thanks Lisa for a great week and Christmas.

I love you.

I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment