Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 8, 2023

Last Night I Cried!

 Last night I cried. 

Last night, during a singing we had with our spiritual family, for the first time in a long time, more inside than actual tears, I cried.

Why?

Truly because I was blessed to be in the presence of God the Father and in the midst of His family, singing and glorifying our Father in heaven. Thanking Him for being our shield about me. He is my glory, He is the lifter of my head.

I am but a simple man here on the face of this world created for us, mankind, by a loving and caring God who has limited us to a certain time here. However, it is His word that lifts my head. Hallelujah. Halleluja!

The tears were for reasons I can only attribute to my personal existence.

I am in awe of how shallow I am at times in the presence of such a magnificent God and creator, yet a loving and caring Father of us all. I am His child. For that, I am so thankful and shed a tear even now, knowing I'll be home soon! 

Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment