Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Following the Crowd

Have you ever known someone who, after realizing that they had made a terrible mistake, keep heading in the same direction without changing anything? They are too proud to admit that they made a mistake and don't want to lose face with those that they may be hanging around with at the time. Their sphere of influence is based on those who are in agreement with them or are backing them with support in their mistake.

This type of attitude scares me, but it also helps me realize that there is something that needs to be done to help them. Letting them know that we love them and want nothing but for them to be right with God and themselves.

If you find yourself in that position, let me tell you now, I love you and will support you on your journey if you are wanting to get right with God. Actually, even in my family there are those that this applies to. It makes my heart ache as I watch them drift further and further from God. However, if you sincerely want to return, know that I am already praying for you whether or not I know of your situation. For those that I do know I hope you realize that I pray for you by name and want you to return, not for my sake, but for your soul to be in the hands of your Father as your time ends or He ends our time. I want you to hear "well done" not "depart from Me, I never knew you."

Please stop, turn around, begin walking toward God. He is right behind you with open arms, and we His children are praying for you to return.

I want you to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment