Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 7, 2012

You Say There Is No God?

I have faith that there is a God, so much so that I do not doubt at all His existence nor His work in my life. You have faith that there is no God and I am sure that your faith is just as strong. The outcome of this is that my faith looks forward to an eternity in heaven because of my acceptance of my God and His teachings. Yours is that there is nothing after this life. If I had your faith, I
look forward to nothing. If I have faith in my God I look forward to everything. Which has the better faith?

Proof is in the faith because we don't have people coming back from the grave never to die again. That only happened once. My question is, your faith enslaves you to the laws and regulations of this world. My faith frees me from the outcome of this world. My faith is hope. Your faith is...well, I don't see the world getting a lot better in my lifetime. And if I had your faith, why would I care?

Just curious

No comments:

Post a Comment