Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Beginnings! I am so thankful to be able to begin preaching again after a short 18 month Sabatical. God has so richly blessed me. Thankful is not an applicable word for the way that I feel toward our Father. I am so deeply endebted to Him.

"Where do we go from here? Which is the way that's clear?" Those words are to a song that has been running through my mind over the last few days. I know that the song is talking about a girl, but it really speaks to me when I stop and think about my life right now. The future is so bright that even shades for my eyes can't dim the brightness of God working in what I am doing here.

Where do we go from here? To the future. Toward heaven.

Which is the way that's clear? God's way. The only way!

Where are we headed? Home!

God bless us all.

I'll see you later.

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment