Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Do You Do?

Who knew? Did you? Really, did you know and just not tell me? I was around when you found out and I am totally surprised that you had said nothing to me concerning it. Did you think I knew and just turned a blind eye so as not to have to deal with it. How did you find out? Did someone tell you? Were you knowledgeable about this situation before me or did you think I didn't care enough to take care of it when I could or should?

I don't know. Honestly. When did you know my little boy was on drugs and said nothing to me about it? When did you know he was being influenced by a world gone mad and failed to share with me the knowledge that I did not have. Honestly, do you think I knew and was doing nothing about it.

For all of you who knew and didn't say anything to me, shame on you. I forgive you and don't want to know who you are or were, but shame on you. I pray for you and your family. Drugs hit my son in his weakness and in his strengths and some of you didn't do or say anything. Yes, I am hurt because of it, but it does not mean I will be vengeful nor will you ever know if I knew you didn't say anything to me. I will not be hunting you down for an explanation and don't come to apologize, you are already forgiven and we will get through this.


How? "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me besides still waters, he restores my soul. He leads me in he paths of righteous for his name sake. And yes, even though I walk in the vally of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil..."

I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment